Don’t get caught out over non-compliance
Tightening anti-money laundering (AML) legislation is making life tough for agents, with more far-reaching regulations.
Agents must now undertake checks on both the vendor and the buyer. Failure to comply could see agents facing fines (£12,000 on average), imprisonment of up to 2 years, or both!
Our money laundering automated robot controller
movebutler compliance was developed by Estate Agents for Estate Agents, to take the complication out of AML obligations.
Our comprehensive online compliance module helps protect your agency against a number of business risks and fraudulent property money laundering schemes. Whatever the case, due diligence in the form of thorough online checks can help minimise these risks to your agency.
movebutler compliance is the most cost-effective AML service available, helping to reduce your admin burden, save you time, and give you peace of mind that your agency has compliance covered!
With movebutler compliance you’ll benefit from:
- Online, real-time risk assessment tool providing immediate results for both vendors and buyers
- Three levels of ID verification checks, giving you the flexibility to choose the right level of AML assurance. Level 1 provides PEP and Sanctions checks, level 2 provides full electronic confirmation and level 3 provides a full biometric identity verification check (incorporating levels 1 and 2) including facial recognition, data verification and document authentication to confirm identity and proof of address. (Ideal for remote circumstances and to save you time!)
- Educational resources, including comprehensive video library to help fulfil your AML training obligations – with annual certification available
- Automatic updates for new AML legislation
- Live chat support
- AML compliance helpline
- Property Register searches to quickly identify ownership of a property so owners can be risk assessed
- Full integration with HM Land Registry, allowing you to download Title Registers and Title Plans
- Digitally onboard your clients and automate your compliance process at the same time
Connect with us to learn more
Over 900 Estate Agent branches are already using movebutler to digitise onboarding and sales progression. Why not join them?
Start your journey with movebutler today and book your